• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pay - Per - Impression

I'm using all 3

tribalfusion is the best if your sites meets the requirements

they'r already in order :p

I am using Focusin and have alrdy got about $200, and another good thing is they are based in Canada, so they wont ask you for a social security number, which is always a good thing.

Wojtek do any of those other services ask for your SSN, if not I might try my hand in TribalFusion.

Never mind I checked it out and you have to supply your SSN. I dont like doing that over any internet forms.

If you are looking for CPM programs that pay per popup, popin, popunder or banner, then you can find alot of them at http://www.affiliateseeking.com and some of them even accepts sites that are not writen in English plus some of them pay through Check and PayPal.

Last edited:
Hmm... Some of the CPM programs are no longer in service. Their websites cannot be accessed. You better check and update your list. :p

ZombieMatt said:
I am using Focusin and have alrdy got about $200
wow, hiw many times has the ad been loaded/clicked? and do they pay by paypal? i might have to switch to this from clicksor :)

Back