• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pay $1.00 Today, Get a FREE Domain Name Today! The BEST DEAL on the Web.

FrogJumper

Dear FreeWebSpace.net members:

FrogJumper.com is offering a very rare promotion for a very limited time.

All packages are $1.00 for the first month, and you get a FREE Domain Name with every package!

That means you can pay $1.00 today for a monthly hosting package, and get a FREE Domain Name in the Process!

Why would we do that?

Because we truly believe in our services. Once you try FrogJumper.com, and experience our blazing fast servers, and amazing customer support team, you won't want to leave!

What if I am not satisfied with your services?

No worries! You can cancel any time! And, you can keep the FREE Domain Name as our way of saying thank you for trying our services.

How much are FrogJumper.com packages after the first month?

Our prices are extremely reasonable. They range from $8.49/month for the Tadpole Plan (5GB space, 50GB transfer) to $30.79/month for our Enterprise Reseller Plan (40GB Space and 400GB Transfer, Cpanel + WHM + Fantastico). We also offer ridiculous discounts if you pay 1, 2, or 3 years in advance, but it is never required.

It Gets Better! We offer an amazing affiliate program.

For every hosting customer you refer to FrogJumper.com, you will receive a $55.00 commission.

Try us out today!

All packages are $1.00 for the first month, and you get a FREE Domain Name with every package!

Does it mean I will get free domain even If I won't renew the package?

Back