• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

paid to read email question

deathdemon321

hey all,

i've been looking around websites and stuff and there are a lot of these get paid to read your email programs...

i signed up with a hotmail address to see if they were all using the same script and they are, i did a search on hotscripts and found two scripts one for 39.99 and one for 49.99. most of them don't look like they could ever make forty or fifty bucks do they have free scripts somewhere that sends them out?

I don't think you'll find a free Get Paid To Read Email (GPTRE or PTR etc) script.

They pretty much all use 'Cash Crusader' which I think is more expensive than the one you mentioned. You could always start by signing up to a few, getting a better idea of how they work. They do earn good money if you run a good one I'm sure, otherwsie there wouldn't be thousands of them out there would there ?

Email or PM me if you want any help with PTR stuff.

deathdemon321 said:
hey all,

i've been looking around websites and stuff and there are a lot of these get paid to read your email programs...

i signed up with a hotmail address to see if they were all using the same script and they are, i did a search on hotscripts and found two scripts one for 39.99 and one for 49.99. most of them don't look like they could ever make forty or fifty bucks do they have free scripts somewhere that sends them out?

look at www.ptrscript.da.ru

The link above contains a link to a website run by mega023 for his own profit.

Do not visit this link, it is spam.

Thank you for not supporting spammers. :bandit2:

To be precise, most of the PTR programs don't survive long and the ones that do mainly survive from ppc search engine earnings. This means that they are most probably telling their members to search for them and their members will then get credit for it, which is then against the ppc search engines TOS.

I am interesting your script

I am interesting your script . Could you send me one script
Thank you so much

I could write a script, or better still - a vb program that would run in the background and visit the websites, etc... would people use it? What sites should I script? I couldn't care less about thise scamming "pay to read emails" junk websites. Milk them for all they're woth's what I say. Of course the program would script the sign-up process too so it's mostly automated (and I get the refferal :D)... let me know if you guys are interested.

Impossible u soon be banned by site because your program accessing the site with same ip address so that you are not unique user .
may be they caught you accuse spamming.?????
But if u overcome this limit. Then pm me:D

Back