• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paid PHPBB Host

Atreyu_A7X

Im looking for a paid PHPBB hosting company. I do not need any webspace, I will just use the PHPBB forum. I didn't want to have to pay extra with more space, or anything else. I must have FTP access, and everything needed to run PHPBB. Please reply with your website, and price. Thank you.

EDIT: You also must accept Money Orders. Please don't reply if you do not.

Last edited:
Hosting just for you and your forum:)

Hello, thanks for posting your request. GenerousWebHosting.com would be happy to provide you with quality hosting for your forum. We can even provide you with fantastico for free since you don't need much webspace. For a limited time only all of our plans are 50% off so you would only pay half the price for as long as your with us.

Our "simple" plan would suit your needs providing 1GB , 20 GB transfer and of course PHP,PERL, etc everything you need to run your forum, and we will give you fantastico. This would only cost you $4 per month a 50% for all new clients who sign up within our 30 day offer period.

GenerousWebHosting.com

WE ALSO ACCEPT MONEY ORDERS :)

:)
Have a great day, and thanks for posting,
Jon
GenerousWebHosting

I would rather have a custom plan with a smaller amount of space ( 100-300MB ) because im not going to use the other space at all. I just need space for the forum. And how long have GenerousWebHosting been around?

Hello,

A custom plan is fine, what price are you looking to spend on a monthly basis ? We could probably just charge you $2 a month or $24 yearly. Which ever your prefer. We also offer a 30 day money back policy, if you are not satisified.

GenerousWebHosting.com has been providing hosting to the NY local area for over a year. We were very successful in that, so we launched an actual domain presence so we could accept clients on a national, and global basis.

We're not another fly by night operation :) We already turn a profit, so we're here for the long run.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Jon
GenerousWebHosting

Last edited:
We can offer you this. WE will offer just forum hosting + ftp + Cpanel. All you have to do is go to fantastico and auto install. We will give this to you for $12 Yearly. email is: admin[no spam]2xhosting.net I will tell you the address to send to. (note address is in canada)

generouswebhostin said:
I'll beat any other price :p Just email me jon@generouswebhosting.com
Sorry pal, such comments arent allowed
This is a quoting forum, i agree, but not an open market place
Dont go on quoting low and low prices..this might reduce your value in the hosting industry
Think well and quote a price.... :wink2:

http://HelpHouseHosting.com can give you 40 mb of disc space and 1 gb of bandwidth free, or you can purchase our Starter Plan for $2.50 a month and have 75 mb disc space, and plenty of bandwidth. You can have PHPBB forums up and running in minutes using fantastico, or you can upload your existing forum.
Thanks in advance

I can supply you with a custom plan with cPanel 10.0.0, Fantastico, FTP, MySQL and lots more. Email me: sales @ iqonhosting.com and give me your details of what you want.

xyris said:
Sorry pal, such comments arent allowed
This is a quoting forum, i agree, but not an open market place
Dont go on quoting low and low prices..this might reduce your value in the hosting industry
Think well and quote a price.... :wink2:

yea :classic2: . I offered a quote at $24 per year, and $2 monthly thats the offer that stands.

Nice PHPBB Host

Hello Atreyu_A7X,

How are you today? And yes, we do support PHPBB, we could install it for you and help you with it free of charge! When finding a web host we know that reliablility to the most important factor. Thats where we come in, we have great speeds and reliablility because we care about our client's web pages loading faster tha ever before! We have spotted your request and recommend out a plan for you! This is a new server (Dual Xoen) that current has a very low load. Give us a try in web hosting and we won't let you down! Just like we never let other customers down. We have 100% positive feedback! Never a negative feedback! Our plans includes our 7 unalienable guarantees which are to provide the best speed, reliability, performance, money back, setup, uptime, and support guarntees that you can never ever find from any other hosting company! In Respond to your Request We Recommend the Following Package that prefectly fits your request!:

Standard Plan $1.49 Monthly (1000 MB Space with 10000 MB Bandwidth)
cPanel Professional w/Fantastico
Dual Xeon x4 with HT Processor
100 MBIT Connection Speed
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Email accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited PostgreSQL databases
Supports SSL
Static IP Address
SSH (Shell) Access
Money Back Guarentee
100% Free Setup
99.9% Uptime
Instant Account Setup
Supports Paypal Payment
-> Click here to view Full Details About the Plan!
---> Click here to Order Now!
-------> Click here to view our Testimonials/FeedBack!

Last edited:
Hello Dragon~ Please spell Xeon Correctly
Most of your posts have it spelled Xoen
Dont simply copy and paste from other posts of yours
Thanking you
Xyris

xyris said:
Hello Dragon~ Please spell Xeon Correctly
Most of your posts have it spelled Xoen
Dont simply copy and paste from other posts of yours
Thanking you
Xyris
Hello Xyris~ Please punctuate can't correctly.
Don't simple just type without reading them.

Actually stop contents ripping, who would read all the offers hosts give? Your ripping ever offer I give you request. I request you to stop ripping contents

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=538162&postcount=3

Thank You,
RWH Staff (Sean)

Last edited:
Back