• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paid hosts more than two years old...?

jgiam

There was a thread some time back but I searched like mad and couldn't find it, so, what are web hosts which have been around more than 2 years already?

There are quite a few host that has been around for more than 2 years. Verio.com is one of them and ... well, us :biggrin2:

;) We have also been around more than 2 years , what was you looking for ( Space / bandwidth) give us what you need and maybe some one can help you !

We have been providing our customers with a web hosting and pay per click solutions since August of 2001. If you need anything feel free to ask.

Originally posted by Jan
Is this the thread you were looking for? :)

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36948

Well actually no

I'm not sure if you can remember, but I kinda remember that thread because the threadstarter wasn't looking for a host, just wanted to know those long-time hosts... I remember you or someone replied with two hosts which were around for 5 years, and another two for 2 or 3 years... I really can't remember the thread topic or the hosts mentioned...

And to the hosts, I'm not looking for a host, just doing this for 'research' purposes :)

cheers

Back