• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paid hosting service request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudge669

I'm looking for a new webhost that meets the following provisions (or close to it)...
- Have been in business and providing hosting services for at least ONE YEAR. High reliability, user ratings and ~9+ months might be considered. No other exceptions on this point!
- Servers and support located in the USA.
- Reviews or ratings on some kind of third party bulletin board/webhost review site.

cPanel control panel (with Fantastico extensions preferred)
Ability to use and configure multiple add-on domains and sub-domains
FTP access with customizable sub-user accounts
Disk space: 2gb or more (5g preferred)
Bandwidth: 20gb or more (30gb preferred)
Please provide price for 2/20 and 5/30 options.
MySql databases: 10+ or unlimited
10+ POP3 email accounts with webmail access (mailing lists features would be nice too)

phpBB and/or IPB (Invision Power Board) bulletin board scripts available
Image gallery
Other scripts with easy installs

Standard stuff:
Webhost tech support forum where other customers can help each other is always nice but not necessary.
Paypal or credit card billing. Annual/semi annual pricing available at a discount (please provide both monthly and annual pricing).
PHP (preferrably with CURL extensions installed), CGI, protected directories,
file manager, URL redirectors, web/referrer stats, raw log manager / viewer / graphs, search engine submitter.

I also would prefer a webhost that is ok with a small amount of adult content (properly licensed of course) but it's not a deal breaker if you don't allow adult content, just say whether you do or don't in your offer.

Thanks!

Budget: Well I'm going to throw out what sounds good but feel free to offer whatever your services require. I would rather the hosting provider give ME their price, not the other way around - $5/month or $50/year

Last edited:
Curl is compiled within php, the answer to all other questions is yes and supported.

VALUE

Disk space 2000MB
Bandwidth 50GB
Multiple Domain Hosting
cPanel control panel
14 Day Money Back
Price $4.95 per month

CUSTOM

Disk space 5000MB
Bandwidth 30GB
Multiple Domain Hosting
cPanel control panel
14 Day Money Back
Price $8.95 per month

----------------------------
Complete with:

+ Fantastico
+ Excellent worldwide connections
+ Advanced spam protection
+ 7 step fully functional sitebuilder

Hello, :wave:

Your price of $5/Month and $50/Year is perfect for our shared business plan, which comes with:

2GB Disk Space
20GB Bandwidth
cPanel 10 + Fantastico DeLuxe
Unlimited Addon Features
$5/Month or $50/Year
Order Now!

If you order today I will personally give you an extra 1GB disk space for absolutely nothing. You can PM me or email yellowmc@homingnetwork.com for more details and as always you can view more information at http://homingnetwork.com we do also allow legal adult content to be hosted on our server.

Thanks and good luck!

Hello,

We would like to offer you our Gold Plan :

Gold Plan :

2GB Web Space
30GB Data Transfer
Unlimited POP3
PHP & MySQL
Fantastico
Site Builder - new
Cpanel
24/7 Support
30 Day Money Back
Free Domain!
£5.49 Per Month
£54.99 Per Year

We also offer 24x7x365 technical support, 24hours phone support, live chat and ticket support. We also offer 99% uptime.

PeerlessHost can offer you the following custom plan:

5 Gb of space
30 Gb of bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL, FTP, Subdomains.
Cpanel w/ Fantastico
15 day money back guarantee
and much much more...
$5/m or $50/year

All payments are paid via PayPal.

This plan is tailored just for you, so take advantage of this offer. PM me if you are interested.

Edit : Oops! you want a host who has been in for 1 YEAR but i want you consider new hosts i have the following to offer

Last edited:
Hello Dudge669,

iiPanel.NET would like to present to you the following shared hosting package (iiYoung) which you can also find at our site:

------------------------------------
iiYoung Shared Hosting Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 2000MB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 45GB
+ Price: $3.95/mo | PayPal Payment Method | Please PM me to get your account started!
+ INSTANT Account Setup!!
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ cPanel, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ 15-Days money back guarantee
+ Very High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent and light speed and reliable servers
+ 2-Days Trial is Available for you to try our services

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide Phone, Email, Ticket system support in addition to Live Chat support.

(You can request a test account to test our services first and if you are interested we will be more than happy to have you as a valuable customer to join our many other satisfied customers).

Many Thanks, :)

Impressed

I'm very impressed with the services you advertise, iiPanel. I'm curious though - do you have an update subscription to cPanel? So you get new updates as they're made available, etc? Do you keep on top of php updates as well when vulnerabilities are found? One reason I ask is that your website says that you are running the older PHP version 4.4.3 which has a few unpatched vulnerabilities.

Hello,

Yes we are capable of updating our cPanel/WHM whenever a new built is out.
Regarding the PHP version we have recently updated it to v.4.4.1 but we still have to update the information on our website. :)

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Dudge669 said:
I'm looking for a new webhost that meets the following provisions (or close to it)...
- Have been in business and providing hosting services for at least ONE YEAR. High reliability, user ratings and ~9+ months might be considered. No other exceptions on this point!
- Servers and support located in the USA.
- Reviews or ratings on some kind of third party bulletin board/webhost review site.

cPanel control panel (with Fantastico extensions preferred)
Ability to use and configure multiple add-on domains and sub-domains
FTP access with customizable sub-user accounts
Disk space: 2gb or more (5g preferred)
Bandwidth: 20gb or more (30gb preferred)
Please provide price for 2/20 and 5/30 options.
MySql databases: 10+ or unlimited
10+ POP3 email accounts with webmail access (mailing lists features would be nice too)

phpBB and/or IPB (Invision Power Board) bulletin board scripts available
Image gallery
Other scripts with easy installs

Standard stuff:
Webhost tech support forum where other customers can help each other is always nice but not necessary.
Paypal or credit card billing. Annual/semi annual pricing available at a discount (please provide both monthly and annual pricing).
PHP (preferrably with CURL extensions installed), CGI, protected directories,
file manager, URL redirectors, web/referrer stats, raw log manager / viewer / graphs, search engine submitter.

I also would prefer a webhost that is ok with a small amount of adult content (properly licensed of course) but it's not a deal breaker if you don't allow adult content, just say whether you do or don't in your offer.

Thanks!

Budget: Well I'm going to throw out what sounds good but feel free to offer whatever your services require. I would rather the hosting provider give ME their price, not the other way around - $5/month or $50/year

www.hostseed.com
Servers and support located in the USA.
Domain Info: Created 24-sep-2003 Expires 24-sep-2009 (around for more than a year)
Paypal and credit cards accepted (credit cards handled through merchant account)
5gb space, 250gb bandwidth for $4.94/month

We have some very good plans for virtual hosting:
PLAN:$9.99 - 150,000MB Bandwidth / 2,500Mb disk space
You get this features with your account:
DDOS Protection
20 Dual Opterons clustered
99.99% Uptime
InterWorx/DirectAdmin
Unlimited FTP, Email, MySQL, CGI, PHP, SSI, etc.
24x7 HelpDesk Support
Triple Layer Connection
24x7 Monitoring
FREE Third Party Scripts Installation Support.
FREE assistant with accounts transferring to our servers
ICQ/AIM Support
Adult Supported Hosting
"XgenIT" Unique Network Accelerator Technology
"XLRSecure" Unique Security Technology
"GigaSec" Allows up to 1GBIT transfer rate speed per Second!

We at webhosting.uk.com would like to offer you Supreme Plan it includes 2GB space/30GB bandwidth/Unlimited subdomains, MS SQL Databases, MY SQL Databases/Cpanel/fantastico/PHP/XML for only £59.99 a year.

Hi,

According to your requirements the best we can provide you with our NetStarter Kit which has:
2 GB Storage Space
250 GB Bandwidth
2 Full Web Sites
2 MySQL Databases, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
FTP Login
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime

All this for a amazing low price of US $4 per month.
PS: We don't allow adult content.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back