• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paid Hosting Needed ASAP!

I am in need of a hosting service:
* 2.5 gigs of space
* 50 gigs of bandwidths
* PHP sendmail (Tons of emails will be sent via the users choice)
* $30-$40 anually

Description:
Old site: http://www.sidekick2music.com
Site is very popular. Designed for use with a mobile device! (Sidekick II). Would like a reply asap!
Contact via aim: leonsidekick2 or yim: leonkingofthelion or pm or email me at njcjr@mailshack.com We are waiting for you call! Discounts and offers welcome.

Last edited:
You need to raise your budget to around $10++ monthly for that. Are you sure you'll need that much space and data transfer? If not, lower your request to get more offers tailoring to your needs.

I would actually say the price suggestions above are quite conservative. Personally I believe your budget needs to be increased to around $25+ per month. The thing is that you will probably get hosts making offers for a few dollars per month, but they will be unreliable and will probably disappear after a few months because their fees don't cover their costs. :)

You will not find a decent host that keeps to his word with extreamly good uptime for under $15 a month.

Just edited my first post. The space I use now is about 700mbs. Bandwidths are about 13.7gig last month. So I lowered the specs! Looking forward to your response!

I know it's not in your budget, but if you want a good host your going to have to increase it.

Custom Plan #81723

+ cPanel Powered
+ 2.5GB's DiskSpace
+ 50GB's Bandwidth
+ Unlimited Features
+ Daily Backups
+ 24/7 Dedicated Support

For only $12.99 per month

See our other plans at: http://hosting-shack.net/shared.html

But your not going to get the plan you want for ~$3.33 per month... Unless you find an overselling host. The max you will get for your budget is 0.5 - 1.0 GB diskspace and 10-20GB bandwidth. Sorry to disapoint you.

LeoKingOfTheLion said:
Just edited my first post. The space I use now is about 700mbs. Bandwidths are about 13.7gig last month. So I lowered the specs! Looking forward to your response!

Even after editing, your budget of us$3.33 monthly is still way too low for your requirements.

Furthermore, you will be using to send mass email, many host would shun that.

The cheapest we can offer you is as follows:

Space: 1gb
Bandwidth: 30gb
.................................us$5.50 monthly

Hi,

Phazecore can offer you:

Business-2

+1000 MB Diskspace
+20000 MB Data-Transfer
+100 Emails
+Unmetered Subdomain
+Unmetered AutoResponder
+Unmetered mySQL Database
+Unmetered FTP Accounts

Price : $6.50 !

NetCafe said:
Even after editing, your budget of us$3.33 monthly is still way too low for your requirements.

Furthermore, you will be using to send mass email, many host would shun that.

The cheapest we can offer you is as follows:

Space: 1gb
Bandwidth: 30gb
.................................us$5.50 monthly
I am not using it for mass email or advertising. I am using it to send an email foreach file the user selects. It is not for advertising of any kind.

They you should of put that, instead of: "TONS of emails"

But your price is still too low. With that budget you can afford about 500mb's and 20GB's.

Okay, its basically back to your budget being too low.

If host offers anything less than 15 cents a gig, they are probably oversold or plain loaded.

The cheapest may not be the best.

Spiked Hosting can present the following plan:

==============================
Spiked Hosting Basic Package
+ Webspace: 750 MB
+ Bandwidth: 20 GB
+ Price: $5.95/mo or $60.00/year | PayPal Payment Method | Please PM me or visit our Support Board to get your account started!
==============================
Features
+ Unlimited Addon and Parked Domains
+ Unlimited Email Addresses
+ Unlimited MySQL Databases
+ cPanel and Fantastico w/ 100+ automatic scripts!

Support: We provide the Support Board and Live Chat Support.

I can do this:

3 GB of webspace
40 gb bandwidth
Unlimited Addon and Parked Domains
50 Email Addresses
50 MySQL Databases
Unlimited Subdomains

Price: $40/year or $3.50/month

PM me if you're interested

i have a question, that I'm relatively shocked no one asked yet?

Is it even possible for SideKick II Users to push 50gbs of transfer?

Off the top of my head, you'd average 1,250,000,000,000 Side Kick Users?

Who are you? T-Mobile.com?

Back