• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paid hosting for an Anime Site

ULTIMATE SSJ

This is what i need, or anything around this amount

Good Uptime

PHP

mySQL

CGI

Perl

300+MB Space

As much Bandwidth as Possible

Preferably 100+ or Unlimited Email Accounts

MUST be able to pay through the Bank, as this person is Dutch and can only pay in Euros and through the Bank

------------------

So does anyone know anyone reliable for this, and just for the record, we do not plan to host any media, except maybe Fan Made Music Videos, and GFX content, such as Wallpapers

no cost to transfer a domain to our name servers,
if you want a domain to be bought the cost would be $9,
thanks

also we will need to pay through the bank, also this guy is from the netherlands, so he will need to pay through the bank there, is that ok???

Originally posted by ULTIMATE SSJ
So does anyone know anyone reliable for this...
Not to mention he shouldn't have replied in the first place, per the forum guidelines which he needs to read. Hosts may not post offers when people are looking for recommendations.

Hi there,

I am Dutch as well, maybe it is a suggestion your client/the person you are talking about, requests for a credit card from his bank. I don't know which bank he uses but it's very simple to apply for an E-Go credit card from the Postbank (doesn't cost a lot of money). E-Go credit cards support Visa so you can almost pay anywhere with it and it will increase your options regarding paid hosting. Other banks have credit cards as well but are more expensive. Other advantage, you can also purchase items from online shops without problems (and trust me, most online shops are cheaper than regular shops in The Netherlands).

Try to avoid Dutch hosts. Allthough quality is good in general, they are very expensive. Somehow you can get cheaper hosting in the USA than in Europe.

Back