• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ozefrog's Site

Moonman

NLC
Could someone please tell me what has happened to ozefrog's site www.ozefrog.com.kg, and if they also could can they tell me another way to get to it, or a place to download some of the templates he had on it, sorry if this has been asked before, but i havent been here for ages as my modem blew up.

humm I dont know, looks kinda like it got blown away by the host and the webmaster never rebuilt.

P.S. god, your signature is so tru

Well before Ozefrog left the forums he told us that he no longer had the time to maintain his site. He posted an ad in the ads and offers forum here and apparently no one wanted to kep the site up and running.

I would've been glad to take over although I couldn't pay the upkeep for the site.

Yeah well i am over the alex thing as well, but i just want it to stay there in case he tries to do it again so people know about him.

Did you never ask yourselves why the rest of us wére laughing our butts off before you trusted him? Just wondering. :confused2

When did Ozefrog leave!

I noticed he was gone... but didn't know he'd made an official announcment of his departure :cry2:

Hardly matters at this point, but I always thought ozefrog was a she, especially with the name Zoe...

Back