• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Out-of-date

Schmarvin

Cross Industries
NLC
Has anyone, with a somewhat old hard drive, ever searched it out of boredom?
I was searching today and I found my old copy of IPB 1.2!!! Lol, now, thats old. :p Considering my new IPB is I think 2.3.

What else might I find on my hard drive?

I always love coming across old pictures, documents, and very early renditions of Websites. :)

I still have my copy of IPB 1.3 Unlimited trial. :) I also have many other old stuff that people nowadays probably wouldn't even look at.

Hm...I still have the CDs and stuff from games I used to play, like Unreal Tournament, Half-Life 1, and before that...there is Jammit, Fury (From Microsoft, OMG!), Sim City 3000 and such. Very old games. :p But, they were good ones.

I have kept every version of every webpage I have ever done. Its like a trip down a museum looking at how horrible they all looked.

Thats kinda scary. A lot of my stuff gets lost because of Microsoft and their bad updates. Once in awhile, one of their updates crashes my hard drive and removes some files.

Hm...I still have the CDs and stuff from games I used to play, like Unreal Tournament, Half-Life 1, and before that...there is Jammit, Fury (From Microsoft, OMG!), Sim City 3000 and such. Very old games. :p But, they were good ones.

Unreal Tournament isn't an old game heh, I still play the 1999 edition.

How about finding an expanded memory manager for a 286, clearing an old engineering machine the other day and found that and other goodies, remember QEMM :D

I have kept every version of every webpage I have ever done. Its like a trip down a museum looking at how horrible they all looked.

I don't have my very first one archived, but I can remember it down to every last detail. It haunts my soul with it's level of awful. Plus it was hosted on Xoom :p The rest of them I still have tucked away in some folders somewhere, but I don't particularly want to look at them either :p

My first website is still online at Angelfire - it's inaccessible though, I moved it out of the main folder and put up an "error message" as the main index. My second and third websites are still online and running at Geocities.

I have SimFarm and SimCity 2000 still. :) I also have Flight Sim 98, the original F16 Fighter (circa 1987), and the original Age of Empires. :)

I has Sim City 2000.

It doesn't even work. Well, the installer does:
1612558333.png

Last edited:
Back