• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Open Source Project

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
Passionate about being heard in the Webdesign world? Or the Webprogramming World? Well so am I! :p

That's why we should come together with a project idea. If you are a graphics designer, Javascript, Ajax, anything! Contact me and we will come together and collaborate. Pay will be made from advertising / donations. This is a job on the side, not meant to be your primary job :)

Edit: If you are in to security, you'd also be welcome to join

I have an idea... but we will see what everyone thinks about it :)
It hasn't been done to my knowledge

Add me to MSN: carl@wuensche.ca
AIM: stuffradio

Hope your interested

Last edited:
I know some .net and just starting to learn php. let me know if you want me in or not. []abusha@msn.com[] IM me I don check the eamil.

I'd like to help too. Novice in server managment and web design :) experienced in both windows and linux

If anyone here knows how to do DNS stuff on a self managed server using Webmin talk to me please. I will soon be getting cPanel for it maybe, but each member of any projects will get a small amount of space :)

If anyone here knows how to do DNS stuff on a self managed server using Webmin talk to me please. I will soon be getting cPanel for it maybe, but each member of any projects will get a small amount of space :)

Leave me a message on MSN; I think i'm online, and i'll pick it up in 10-20 mins.

I might like to help, I have experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, and minimal AJAX/JS. I would like a little bit more information so I will catch you on MSN. :)

So far I have a nice turn out. I think about 10 people so far. PM me the email address you added me with so I can put you all in a group so I remember who is who. Also talk to me on MSN and we can discuss stuff with whoever is online at the same time.

Back