• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Online Store

Cagey

I need help finding someplace to build and host an online storefront for a non profit organization for fundraising purposes.

I need to be able to upload pics of the products (although I can, if necessary, store the pics elsewhere online) and I need the store to be hosted someplace other than on organization's website since the website is being hosted for free by a local isp.

I do NOT need to be able to accept payment online. In fact the organization does not want to accept credit cards and would prefer to hold merchandise for the customer until the cheque or money order is received via snail mail. I do need email notification of orders and the order information itself.

The services need to be free to the organization. Banner ads are acceptable as long as the banners themselves are not considered "untoward" - yah I know it's a judgement call.

I will also need a store builder utility of some kind since I have no cgi bin experience.

I do not expect to be selling these products globally since the products themselves will be primarily for this district only with most being imprinted with the organization's logo. The store will be used primarily for fundraising purposes. The organization is run 100% by donation and we need to increase revenues in order to survive.

I most likely need other things too that I haven't thought of LOL - so if you can suggest something for me to consider please do so.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cagey

Back