• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Online File Storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use photobucket still. It isn't the best, but it works when you need it for something quickly. MSN (3.0 MB) Groups. Yahoo Groups (15 MB bandwidth?) will work for 30 days unless you update it.

Sorry to post my request on this topic but...

Are there any free file storage that has offers FTP access and allows .mid files?

Last edited:
Box.net, Streamload.com, XDrive.com

For easy-to-use, cheap storage, try www.box.net . That's what I use, it gives a gigabyte for 25 bucks a year. My box is about half full since I put a ton of pictures and video clips on there, and when I asked, a customer service guy told me that it's possible to upgrade to more space. I don't know the details though. Box.net is by far the cheapest, and I've had no problems. Easy to drag folders or files and have them upload automatically, or you can browse for files. If you need storage for media files, do Streamload. Pretty easy to use, and offers more space. I have a friend who backs up mp3s, he says it works great. Xdrive is apparently big in this field, but I know nothing about them, but I guess they're worth looking into - it's 5 gigs for 10 bucks though, so I'd go with Box if you're storing documents or pictures or something relatively small. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back