• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Online Crusades RPG site

Sain Cai

Beautiful Daddy
NLC
I play an online RPG called Holy War. With permission I got to use their images, and created a Database of the Equipment and other things that you can upgrade when playing.

I used dropdown menus for the equipment and some other stuff that loads into a resizable Iframe to load pages cleanly. I also hacked the subSilver template to use the layout.

Please give honest opinions.

http://holywar.namepad.net/

I used dropdown menus for the equipment and some other stuff that loads into a resizable Iframe to load pages cleanly. I also hacked the subSilver template to use the layout.
General opinion: nice colors and nice layout. Dropdown menu might not work with some browser settings. I think that you need to work around that.

Looks too empty at higher resolution.

Centering it would help.

Also, why is there such a gap between the menu bar and the main content?

Also, why is there such a gap between the menu bar and the main content?

I really dont know. I use 1024x768 or whatever that res is, and dont have higher settings to see/fix that. If you can see anything wrong with the code, I would be grateful for your assistance.

Der I thought I replied to that as well lol.

The reason I use left justification, is that is how the game is set up. On the right side in the game, there is a "sign" that has the current world you are playing in (ie, World 3) and the server time. Premium players have a chatbox.

Anywho, I am expecting the game also would look spacious on the huge resolutions. I think I will redo the homepage, and say the layout is best viewed in the 1024x768 resolution.

Back