• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Online Builder For Beginner

JustinSurfer

Hi a friend of mine wants to build a liverpool football club websit (it's a she) and does not want any ftp or that sort of stuff , online building with little or no ad's

Any ideas?

Drag-and-drop site?

If your friend wants a "Drag-and-Drop" Online builder then try Homestead.com (Homestead will begin to 'upgrade' HomeStead Personal to a pay service later this year). Or Geocities.com if your friend wants about 5 megs of space and a watermark ad on each page.

its 15 mbs

geocities is 15 mbs an tha watermark is retarded...y doesnt she try a html editor like dreamweaver its really easy to make a kool site but tripod has a online bulider but premade templates suck but if that wut shes wants use tripod...they give 50mbs an she can use cjb.net to get around pop-ups ..so it will be add free later

Opie

LMMFAO

who said nething bout 400$ ???? thats all ill say............o an y not first page editor(it FREE) she did say shes new so MAYBE she dosent feel like learning HTML so use that cuz freetemplates suck an all those designs r NO GOOD AT ALL! a "real" webmaster would design there own..but again she new but if she want to learn html well have fun but u wont learn over night........an i hope thats not ur site whoever posted above this post because that is not a website nor sumone who knows html so if u say "learn like tha rest of us" seems to me u need to learn right? if it not ur site an just one of those stupid search sites well sorry or sumthing......

Last edited:
Yeah she already uses geocities but wants something a bit better than that , homestead i have heard is very good , but how long will the service remain free and with all the features?

Just download web-fix, it's an offline pagebuilder like yahoo. Then use f2s. NO ads, and verry easy.

actually, any reseller of Community Architect has that online builder. that includes 20m.com

Re: Drag-and-drop site?

Originally posted by HTML-Guru
If your friend wants a "Drag-and-Drop" Online builder then try Homestead.com (Homestead will begin to 'upgrade' HomeStead Personal to a pay service later this year). Or Geocities.com if your friend wants about 5 megs of space and a watermark ad on each page.

________Upgrade all ready started,free trial though. Great for a beginer

FrontPage doesn't really require FTP knowledge. Just click "Publish", type in the frontpage publishing address and hit "ok"

it's ok if your server have FrontPage Server Extension installed. How if don't?

Back