• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

onedollarhost.net

There a reseller of fasthost that would be fasthosts.co.uk if you go over to webhostingtalk.com and do a search on them You can make your own mind up by the huge number of bad complaints.

ah yes, I see your point.

Well then, do you know of one which is reliable and costs a strand of hair? I want a real site of my own going but I am a Canadian teen so I got all the handicaps on.

I was thinking of http://uzipp.com and contacted them about money order cause I have no credit card :confused2 and they said sure, but they didn't reply back when I mentioned that I was sending Canadian funds.

You want very cheap and good hosting it's hard... What's your price range and what method's can you pay by... also how much space etc you need for your site if you post all this then I'm sure some people will come up with a decent enough host.

try get connected .net

try getconnected.net, u can subdomain off them for 11.00 a yr.

i write to webmaster@getitconnected.net and ask him if he still offering this deal to freewebspace users, tell u like to sub-domain off them. u still get all the features down below with a nice cpanel admin area to operate yur own , mail, subs etc
===================

This is only a temporary plan. If you signup now, you will keep the price for as long as you keep your account active at Get IT Connected. Be sure to signup now, because this plan will not be offered for long. Remember, if you need something special, please feel free to send us an email at: hosting@getitconnected.net.

Standard Features
- Cpanel 4.8 Control Panel
- 99.5% Uptime Guaranteed
- 24/7 Technical Support
- PHP 4.1.2
- Perl 5.006001
- Server Side Includes
- phpMyAdmin
- E-mail Manager
- POP3, SMTP and Webmail Access
- Password-protected Directories
- Daily Backups
- Web-based Statistics
- File Manager
Space 125mb
Bandwidth 4GB
Setup Cost FREE
Monthly Cost $1.50
Yearly Cost $11.00
Free Domain No
60 Day Money
Back Guarantee Yes
FTP Access Yes
Control Panel
(click to view) Yes
MySQL Unlimited
PHP Yes
CGI/Perl Yes
Webmail Yes
Sub-Domains Unlimited
POP3 Email Unlimited
Email Aliases Unlimited
Autoresponders Unlimited
SSI Yes
Protected
Directories Yes
FrontPage
Extensions Yes
Web Stats Yes
Custom Error
Pages Yes
Anonymous
FTP Yes
FTP Accounts Unlimited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good question, but I do like the package. All that for 11 bucks a year huh? But that's like a million in CDN :confused2 .

Well not really. More like 15 or something. But do you accept money order from Canada?

Originally posted by Crick
Well not really. More like 15 or something. But do you accept money order from Canada?
Just pick up an international money order.

Originally posted by Crick
good question, but I do like the package. All that for 11 bucks a year huh? But that's like a million in CDN :confused2 .

Yes, just pick up an internation money order. We can accept that. The only thing is, that plan is not "really" being offered anymore but if you email me, I can do it for yah.

yes i have used it

jan,yes i have used it and so far very happy with it, i went with the sub-domain and u cant beat it for the price.

jesse qwick with e-mails and the support been great. the cpanel u cant beat, compared to plesk.

im glad i took the 11.00 dollar deal

Last edited:
Originally posted by DanceTrend
GetITconnected is a Valcato.net reseller [i think]...
And I don't see their $1.50/month plan on their site :confused: ?

If you are interested and you are viewing this thread, I can still make that offer available to you. Just drop me an email.

Originally posted by DanceTrend
Hehe thanks for offering, but I already signed up at Valcato a week ago :D

Good, I hope u are happy with them. I am a server admin for them. Lemme know if you have any problems.

Back