• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

OneBip.com fraud!

sander k

NLC
WHMCS has a module where you can allow payments per SMS throught OneBip.com, but there is kind of a catch... they don't payout!
Its just fraud, when I requested a payment of $250 they just changed their TOS... I mean WTF?!?

Did you have any problems with them in the past?

What did they change it from?

It says transfers are made to your bank every 60 days, not that you can request payouts.

I can't seem to find anything about withdrawals in their TOS, but their fees page does state automated payments every 60 days. Could you give us a link to the page which they changed? Their fees page hasn't changed in a while and cached pages show 60 days.

Can't even find a bit that says there are limits Sander!?! Unless the site routes geographically and I can only see the UK/Europe part and it's on the US site.

I've been looking for a good micro-payment/cell processor for ages and to be honest OneBip doesn't seem a good bet, they whack you for almost half the payment between carrier and transaction charges.

Can't even find a bit that says there are limits Sander!?! Unless the site routes geographically and I can only see the UK/Europe part and it's on the US site.

I've been looking for a good micro-payment/cell processor for ages and to be honest OneBip doesn't seem a good bet, they whack you for almost half the payment between carrier and transaction charges.

Thats true now, but it wasn't before.
There are a lot of people that still use the free (no longer free) WHMCS plugin and asked for a payout.
They just keep changing their TOS, payouts and all kinds of stuff to not make any major payouts.

There has to be a notification period at least when changing those things, didn't you get told about it in advance so you could withdraw if you weren't happy?

And to be honest bugger letting them keep it for 60 for days, I wouldn't use them for that reason alone...

Go to your regulator after complaining officially (and telling them your going to the financial regulator) about the lack of any notice as this would have affected your businesses stance on using them as a payment processor.

I am still surprised i accept onebip.

But yes, Onebip is not the best payment solution.

The stupiest thing of all is that we wrote the whmcs onebip plugin, so they proberbly made a lot of money with it. Yesterday I hired a lawyer to get my money.

Make the plugin 'paid for' as of today, that should bring about a sense of pleasing irony :) and screw onebip for WHMCS users...

Make the plugin 'paid for' as of today, that should bring about a sense of pleasing irony :) and screw onebip for WHMCS users...

We did that 2 weeks ago, after they where coming up the first lame excuse they had.
we now ask a one time fee of just 5 euro. All files are incrypted allready and need a verified domain to work.

I still didn't recieve a cent, but I got one email from them that they will sent my complain to the financial department.

At multible websites more and more people are starting to complain. No one gets his/her money!

So they're handling the complaint internally! - Good luck with that one...

Just report them to the financial authorities.

Back