• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

One of the most arrogant Apple ads I've seen

I hate the fact Apple doesn't do WMV/MPEG's, always crappy Quicktime. Downloading it as I type this though...

my god. What a stupid advert, well, Steve's made himself look like more of a knob in my mind.
/edit, just got my bro to watch it, he's never seen the Vista adverts., I've only seen it because it was given to me - I don't think they've ever advertised Vista or any other Windows OS on a mass scale worldwide, let alone in the UK before. Apple on the other hand... :rolleyes2

Last edited:
K I went to the "Watch the TV ads" link so I could post another recent one I literally just saw on TV, but the damn movie player wont load.

The one I just saw, the PC was avoiding saying Vista, calling himself a PC or Windows. The Mac user said that not calling it Vista doesn't fix any problems.

...What problems does Vista have? I thought for sure I would have found them by now. My PC runs perfectly... It's fast as hell, and I have nothing bad to say about Vista.

Back