• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

OMG OMG!!!!! I saw Lucas Rossi in person!!!!

Matsta

It's amazing i knew he was coming to NZ but i was like 15cm away from him anyway i'll tell the whole story:
Me and my friend and this girl i know were waitng for our bus, and this dude who looked like a emo with a whole bunch of people all in black were coming towards us. We all looked at him and he looked us strangely though we could tell by his body expression as he was wearing glasses. Then i thought "i reconige this dude" and the girl said "omg it's Lucas Rossi!" then he passed us and i was gonna give him a hi5 but he was holding a coffee in his hand, then she quielty screamed "Oh my gosh", so I mocked her and shouted out loud "OH MY GOSH!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
They turned around and looked at me very starngiely, my friend just cracked up and didn't stop laughing. But I bet you guys wont believe me but i swear its true, ill even bet everyone $20 if i have too, ring him up and ask "did a mad man grab your attention today?" and if he says yes thats me :p

I'm assuming his long lost father?

EDIT: AH,

the guy from Rockstar SuperNova, he did a Nirvana song, etc.

LOL Superno... I mean, Rockstar Supernova.

Now it seems you're not female, so I have to ask... are you gay (bi-curious, perhaps)? I don't think a straight man could ever pull off what you did. :eek:

haha, i knew by opening this after Bruce i would get a good laugh. I never heard of Lucas Rossi either. :S

edit:
i just looked him up, and, never heard of him or seen him, but ok. anyways, just FYI, it is Lukas Rossi, not Lucas Rossi. think that he would know how to spell his name being that excited over the guy. lol

Last edited:
I've only ever met a couple of famous people - that girl off the adams family, forgot her name, and Dom Jolly (trigger happy TV).

Oh...rockstar Supernova...that's not worth getting excited about.

To be fair to that guy, he probably does have more talent than Tommy Lee. But so do vegetable amputees.

Bruce said:
LOL Superno... I mean, Rockstar Supernova.

Now it seems you're not female, so I have to ask... are you gay (bi-curious, perhaps)? I don't think a straight man could ever pull off what you did.

Who knows? lol :p

Matsta said:
ring him up and ask "did a mad man grab your attention today?"
that's your proof he's not female

Lol i'd diss him, i like the guy from Poland more is just seeing him but i saw him on TV and he more mad then me x100 :p

I read this whole thread about how nobody knew who this dude was and was disturbed not a single person linked to a page that explained it. So, I had to take the initiative to google him myself. Here, for the lazy people like I that scanned the thread for a link, is your answer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lukas_Rossi

Matt, I did google, but I didn't see any evidence that he was in NZ (on tour or visiting) ;)

I read this whole thread about how nobody knew who this dude was and was disturbed not a single person linked to a page that explained it. So, I had to take the initiative to google him myself. Here, for the lazy people like I that scanned the thread for a link, is your answer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lukas_Rossi

haha, since none of us knew who he is, probably just didnt care to waiste time posting a link. i googled him, and didnt care. never heard of him or seen his pic till this thread was posted, and still dont care. :p:p sort of like me saying i met Slug from the underground hip hop group Atmosphere. would be luck if anyone here knows who he is, or even cares.

but, jus tin case someone actually cares that i met him twice and got his autograph, i did. :p, and here is a pic of him an Mr. Dibbs.

12.30-music-atmosphere.jpg

slug in the front, and dibbs in the back.

Last edited:
Back