• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ok, this time I'll try to be a little more general.

One-EyedDwarf

Hello again everyone! Well, since my last post wasn't too popular (I only got one response), I thought that I might simply list the features I'm looking for and try to get some suggestions. Here goes:

At least 300 Mb of Space - Any more is just a plus
At least 10Gb Bandwidth P/M - Any more is just a bonus
MySQL Database - At least one
CGI/Perl Support & SSI Support
PHP Support would also be handy
Subdomains - At least 5-10, preferably no limit
POP3 Email Accounts - Around 20-50 (Not many required)
Unlimited 24/7 FTP Access
No need for URL Registration, although I should the host should be able to give me the DNS settings so I can point my URL to the site. (Some hosts don't have this info)

Preferably priced at no more than $7-8 dollars a month

I'm looking for a reliable host, one that at least a few of you have had some experience with. I've just gone through some unpleasantness with my previous host, and I hope to find a good-quality new one. Thanks again.

No problem .. you wont be sorry

Very good host , i talk to them all the time - very friendly :)

I do have access to a site with them .. and the FTP is blazing ... even for 56k :D

Originally posted by Dominet
Snip Spam

The user was looking for suggestions please read his post, then read the rules:

Hosts may NOT respond to general questions posted by members who are looking for advice/opinions/suggestions/recommendations on which host to choose.

Back