• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ok...this scared me...

I hadd more than that! Someone must have interupped it with one post! Anyway, I got to stay home today, and I had nothing to do... So I checked this forum out every 5 minutes.

Personally, I believe you were right here in the forums refreshing the pages every few seconds. Otherwise, how can you possibly post a reply so fast??

something tells me that this little man is just trying to get his post count as high as possible. almost every forum looks like that. most of them aren't even really helping, just common sense stuff. sheez. that 'top 10 posters' thing is't becoming popular again, is it? what a life he must lead.

keith, I try to help people as much as possible on these forums. There are many posts there that gives users some new information and ideas. I just posted here a lot today because I didn't have to do anything today. Just today ok? I have a life, it's just that there happened to be nothing scheduled today, so I hung out on the internet.

LeX, I see you have Adobe Photoshop open on the taskbar. Very curious program to have open on a fake looking image... ;)

Like, I did that on purpose...? And to make things clearer, I added that lil ":p" smilie after my post? :)

Originally posted by LeX
Like, I did that on purpose...? And to make things clearer, I added that lil ":p" smilie after my post? :)
Did you notice that I added a ";)" smilie after my post? :)

Originally posted by Coolin
Wow. This thread got to 2 pages in 8 hours. That's scary. [/B]
We owe it all to you... :p Thanks for having no life, according to keith. ;)

Not that it actually matters... Some of the LeX posts in the JPEG don't have any LeX posts in the thread.
All in the name of fun.
(notice that I'm not in the running for the most posts on this forum)

Back