• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

OK I fixed the site for the final darn time!!!!.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Y2Kevin
<removed, 2nd email sent>. I know way more html then you do buddy. Someone with a bigger monitor told me to do that so I did.

I updated the site again and it looks sweet:

http://www.technotica.cjb.net
Seeing as you have never seen any of my work, you had best not jump to such a conclusion. :rolleyes:

And if you wanted both tables to align properly why would you only align one of them to the center? Geez.

I'm not sure if you have an intended purpose for all that unused space at the bottom of the screen, but maybe you could do something with that.

The arrows look cheap! Also, if you're so good at HTML perhaps you'd have realised making two or perhaps three cells to align the arrows instead of using lots of spaces?

Your colours always look similar, but everytime people complain about how bland they are and how there isn't enough contrast to read much text. If you're posting your site to be reviewed, perhaps you shoudl actually pay attention to some of the advice and opinions offered?

The site isn't too bad now...however the text titles are pretty hard to read. The header is now fixed...maybe you should keep to this design and get some content up.

Regards.

Ugh! First people tell me the sites too cluttered...geez people.....too much space at the bottom? where?
Underneath the copyright information.

um.. as it says on the bottom....site best viewed: 800 by 600 resolution dont got it to bad...thats how i made the site thats how im keeping it...when i get more content then it should be fixed.

So I need to fill the site if you have any links you want me to add post them now please.

um.. as it says on the bottom....site best viewed: 800 by 600 resolution dont got it to bad...thats how i made the site thats how im keeping it...when i get more content then it should be fixed.

So I need to fill the site if you have any links you want me to add post them now please.

Oh, by no means am I telling you to change it, just giving my feedback. personally, I think you've done a good job after fixing up a few errors like you did.

Still not centered. :rolleyes:
Perhaps you may just want to align the table "center"?

Anyways, although this is off-topic, your ripped off list on how to remove ads from free hosts is incredibly unimpressive. :angry2:

Originally posted by Miller
Anyways, although this is off-topic, your ripped off list on how to remove ads from free hosts is incredibly unimpressive. :angry2:
I believe admin contacted him about that and is now removed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back