• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Offshore?

Sometimes hosting further from you is good and bad. Good for other customers who live around the world but bad connectivity. Sometimes the connection is fine. But why do you want offshore?

Haha funny, you know what we did had the same thought :)

Yep. Well it's absolutely true. :)

Why would an American, with an American audience, for example, want a server located somewhere in Europe or overseas? It makes absolutely no sense. Let's quadruple the ping times for absolutely no reason at all!! Yay!!

Everybody here knows that offshore servers are sought out for illegal material and nulled scripts, whether they want to admit it or not.

Yep. Well it's absolutely true. :)

Why would an American, with an American audience, for example, want a server located somewhere in Europe or overseas? It makes absolutely no sense. Let's quadruple the ping times for absolutely no reason at all!! Yay!!

Everybody here knows that offshore servers are sought out for illegal material and nulled scripts, whether they want to admit it or not.

I used to offer servers in France, Belgium and Germany.
But not to host warez but because I am from Europe ;)

Hello guys,

What is your first thought when you read a request for offshore hosting?

I mean it can be that they just want hosting in Europe, but my first thought is Warez.

Offshore hosting means your site will be hosted in a different country to be able to use that countries law. Warez Hosting means hosting illegal files in the server like download links in the server.

Offshore hosting is good, since sometimes you don't have too much freedom to do anything you want, and because someone posted a link to a warez on your US hosted website, you may lose it. Offshore might give you a bit of more freedom to clean your site.

Offshore hosting provider allows you to host all type of data in your account without any restrictions. The main benefit of the Offshore hosting is it provides International bandwidth for your site.

Back