• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Offshore?

sander k

NLC
Hello guys,

What is your first thought when you read a request for offshore hosting?

I mean it can be that they just want hosting in Europe, but my first thought is Warez.

I would be skeptical and ask them for more information on what they will be using the hosting for, and why why they require offshore hosting. It could be a legitimate reason/need.

offshore hosting usually means limited freedom of content.
like warez linking, where host donot istop clients from posting rapidshare etc links.

offshore hosting usually means limited freedom of content.
like warez linking, where host donot istop clients from posting rapidshare etc links.

Your username has the word "mafia" in it, why don't I believe you?
You even advertise with "offshore" hosting.

Your username has the word "mafia" in it, why don't I believe you?
You even advertise with "offshore" hosting.

well, i must state clearly that hostmafia donot allow warez hosting.

But our servers are situated thus that they follow the law.

Even google links to piratebay and other warez sites.

You must understand that you have right to express. I am against the strict internet laws that are ridiculous and foolish.
You saw what happened with sopa. and know how Chinese government controls the internet. Do you want that?
Well i dont, and USA laws are to strict. So there is an honest offshore host who might help you make your website without you having to worry about your content everytime you update your website.

offshore hosting is considered to get hosting in a country in which you don't have to comply with internet laws, hosting in UK isn't offshore, getting hosting in Malaysia is offshore though

Back