• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Offering 20 free accounts ( cpanel)

johnmmichael

Hello, after 3 years we are coming back to giveaway 20 free accounts , the only request is a small link back on the webpage..

1000Mb Disk Space
10Gb Bandwidth
50MySQL Databases
5 addon domains
CPANEL + FANTASTICO
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains, Parked Domains
Email Accounts
Uptime (99.999%)
Adult allowed

just go to our site in the contact form request your hosting account and give us your domain and we will setup for you..

http://www.jmfhosting.com

Last edited:
so far they are very fast, friendly, and have excellent service with great response times. i'm very happy with jmf hosting so far! :)

WOW. I can't thank you enough, john, for this offer.
The speed is amazing, the offers are of a professional paid service, and the software is all up to date. I would have definitely bought from this guy had I known about the service before this free offer.
Thanks a lot, and I will definitely recommend this site to all my friends.

WOW. I can't thank you enough, john, for this offer.
The speed is amazing, the offers are of a professional paid service, and the software is all up to date. I would have definitely bought from this guy had I known about the service before this free offer.
Thanks a lot, and I will definitely recommend this site to all my friends.
Yeah, I totally agree with what you've said!

I just recive my details about the account.
Tnx john.
Your service is realy great, speed is great (like paid plans).
I just update name servers on my domain.

One question:

For how long the host is active?

Back