• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

nyTka Hosting - 1 gig/Unmetered B/W*

Thanks for answering Strikebf!

That's what I thought I read in your forums. It looks like you have to post every month to keep it ("Amount=82 Price=150 per month" whatever that means related to HC).

I don't mind an initial post count to receive hosting, but I generally avoid hosts that require monthly posts to keep an account. Thank you anyway!

you have forgotten

we have the ability to help others I for one enjoy postings in that forum I have more than enough hc that I don't use I can and do give them away. I do this frequently I is not hard to come in a few times a month and say hi this is not a bribe It is how I and others do things. I believe in helping others I know I will at least their post more I am surprised I am posting again here again. I am not saying you have to do that I am saying that it I didn't think the forum idea would work either I said so. You can find my post in the forum where I did disagree with it. but....All the stuff you get is already included after the first 10 posts. and you keep and strike correct me if I am wrong. You would lose nothing after that, But if you got a domain and you needed the extra to keep the tld talk to me. Maybe I can help. I hope this explains Nytka and why I like the place so much

We have resolved all problems with our new server, and all should be working normally now.

We have also expanded our support team, so now there is a better chance of us being online for the online support chat, as well as getting your trouble tickets answered faster!

tmgavin said:
I dont this will last.. just like practically every unlimited host
Okay, im gonna retract what i said, cuz i was just looking back at my old posts, and i felt tt it was pretty rude of me to just diss a host, before i even tried it.

We are faster then zhosting... for sure! Also, we are not accepting as many account lately because of ... well, just come to our site 1/1/05 and you'll see something amazing.

t0pher said:
looks good to me. whats your uptime?
hmm.... are there any exceptions to your plans posting and active members requirement? pm me and ill explain why i would need it.

Uptime

Well the uptime is great I have hosted since early october I have never lost time due to downtime. I don't recall any downtime since I have been hosted. Nytka works hards to give it's members all that they need. When it comes to a free service they go above and bejond sometimes things take a bit longer yes but its worth the patience in the end. Besides we have a pretty active forum to chat in. I try to chat with everyone. Sometimes to the determent of my site ugg strikes reads this I may be in the dog house. I can tell you we have a community that works. I have to commend the admins and the moderators and our members they work hard they answer questions for the new ones and that makes the people want to stay. I can't say we get 100% happy people but we certainly get 99.99% and that is saying a lot. Enjoy check us out. I am sure you will enjoy.

Back