• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Now you can get free labtop

I am confuse what are you people talking about, I know I am newbie and I don`t know how "now you can get free laptop thread"become talk about your self in 10 lines ?

Talk about yourself Doraemon and Mr Santa will pick the best self description and magic the laptop down your chimney.

Dont worry if you dont have a chimney he has a magic key and will leave it in a safe place for you.

Good luck.

Eh? Doraemon doesn't need Santa. Doraemon has this magical pouch/pocket that stores a limitless number of magical items!

Line 1: I went to Reno once and this dude shot me just to watch me die. Johnny Cash is an -------.

Line 2: Dune Buggies! WOOOHOOOO!

Line 3: This thread is the mittens of despair on the snowsuit of tragedy

Line 4: Sometimes I like to bathe in peanut butter. There's no hygienic value, nor is it a health concern, I'm just in a really weird place in my life right now.

Line 5: I'm a Senator in Uzbekistan. I'm adored and revered, but every day I see a burning effigy of myself on TV.

Line 6: If I had one superpower, it would be invisibility, because then I could ride the train for free when I was feeling tired. Plus the locker room scenarios are endless.

Line 7: If you had to do ten lines of cocaine to get a free labtop, you'd be right ----ed up.

Line 8: I don't get it. Half the time Bart and Nelson are friends, the other half Nelson is beating the crap out of Bart. Bullying is complex. Make up your mind, Muntz.

Line 9: SHANANANANANANANANA KNEES KNEES!

Line 10: And thusly, I have done something or other in 10 lines about a thing. Good day

Back