• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NOW www.G00D.net for sale

It's a 0, that's why its completely worthless.

Nobodys gonna pay more than...20-30$ for it. You got ripped if you paid 200 for it, which I am guessing you didn't and are just using it to sucker people in.

Why is it worthless? Because people aren't going to remember 0's and much as O's.

If it was good.com, then it'd be worth good money, because its small, easy to remember, common word etc. A user might type in good.com if they are bored (I type in random stuff too) and then you have another visitor :)

Regards,

hi thanks for the replays about the domain it's 0 number not o and about the last one who replayed i don't think you know too much about domains :shame:
because my freind if it was www.good.net so i would put the first price for it at least 1000$ not 200$ and about that the domain don't worth i think you are wrong about it because it's short and easy to remeber and do the same job of www.good.net i hope these informations make you know domains better you should see the domains prices on the sites that sales domains and then talk about this.
thanks alot :)

well if some one who has the site with www.g00d.net and has a REALLY got site on it running, then I want the domain name www.good.net, I knwo for sure i get a lot of visitors who typed your site wrongly! ONLY 1337 talkers would remind your address....

realy i don't know why you poeple act like this . :confused4
any ways just if you want the domain talk if you want to say any other thing i don't want to hear from you :shame:
it's not the first time that i got this kind of people who replay on my posts any way i have got other forums that i've put my post on and they have bigger mind then you poeple and have enough expirince about domains and the prices. and it's now 250$ so i don't need this worth less replays from you and this is my last post in this forums .
bye for ever .

now i'm sure that this will give you a sale :S You are calling the members of this forum small minded? while you type about replays and and poeple? Come one, please stay. It is just that poeple try to help out and want to learn of their mistakes, so just learn us, if we are so small minded and help us know what you know, so we want to buy this domain name! thanks for replying.

abood said:
hi thanks for the replays about the domain it's 0 number not o and about the last one who replayed i don't think you know too much about domains :shame:
because my freind if it was www.good.net so i would put the first price for it at least 1000$ not 200$ and about that the domain don't worth i think you are wrong about it because it's short and easy to remeber and do the same job of www.good.net i hope these informations make you know domains better you should see the domains prices on the sites that sales domains and then talk about this.
thanks alot :)
hmm.... if you can get $200 for g00d.com, why dont u buy fr33.info or 3ducation off me for $30 and u can resell it for $300?

I like how he used capital letters in the thread title, thus disguising the zeros.

Very scummy.

mmkmaste said:
hmm.... if you can get $200 for g00d.com, why dont u buy fr33.info or 3ducation off me for $30 and u can resell it for $300?

why would you sell them when .info are for free?

Back