• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Now it hits home

It's alright. His funeral's tomorrow, but I don't think it's appropriate that I go. Something tells me my friend's parents blame his friends/associates for his little brother's death, which is understandable, and I don't want to upset them. I might make a trip to county to go visit my friend that's being charged. It's ----ed up but he's my friend and he's going away for the long haul now, so I might as well say goodbye.

Cam: Yeah, my dad's starting to take the initiative to move out of the area now. He's looking at New England and ... Phoenix, Arizona? I don't know how that got thrown in the mix but he's looking at it. My mom wants to move to Cork, Ireland in about 4 years if she can sell her house. I don't know where I'm going. It'd be nice to go to Ireland, but I don't want to get myself established here and then have to find new work, living, worry about visas etc.

Last edited:
Back