• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Nothing found!!! I need this..

josku_x

I want a free webhost with:

-A control panel(doesnt really matter if is or not)
-1GB space(I could take more but not less!)
-2GB bandwidth(I want more but for start it is good)
-Apache server(I want apache so I can use .htaccess...)
-Scripting(PHP, ASP, PERL, CGI etc. if can be found but need PHP mostly!)

That was the "minimum" I wanted still to have 2GB space and 100GB bandwidth if can be found :)

BUT, I dont want forum posting..

Last edited:
josku_x said:
Oh, ofcourse I will put google ads to every page at bottom if I must to..

I will give you that !!!!NOT!!!! 100GB are you MAD!!!!, no free host will give you that even if you put a text link, google ads etc. :shame: on you.

josku_x said:
Argh!!! I WANT 2GB MINIMUM 100GB FOR IF I AM WANTING TO SERVE HOTLINKING MORE... ETC
then buy yourself a host and stop buging here you dumbass :shame:

Dont say Im dumbass you idiot!! Im going to make my request new so no problems will occur, the bastards only say: "no free host gives that" etc. so if you know a place, say it!!!! I dont need your "administrative" and negative comments!!!

The same post will be said, not in that phrase ofcourse. But be realistic! This is not a dream land hoping to get what you want.

Can someone please just give this double dumbass some free space (But dont sign up with us because we dont like dumbasses.) LOL.

Back