• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NotePie.com - Save and Share your notes online. Free.

Keagle

NLC
NLC
My latest venture - Notepie.com.

It's a really easy way to save your notes online, you can make them private or share them with others, simply by giving them an URL.

Registration takes no time at all, and you can manage your notes, edit them and delete them.

If that wasn't enough, Notepie has a desktop client, Notepie@Home, for you to download. You can get it here.

I've got some new features, and a new design planned. For now, enjoy :)

Very nifty little site here. I love the simplicity and Web 2.0ness about it.

Can I make a feature request? A Windows Mobile application. Something like this would be great - make a note on my device and have it instantly upload to the site (and vice versa-a note made on the PC viewable on the device). I realize thats a big request, but that would really make this a pretty killer site.

I agree with Matt8, this site would be very useful with a Windows Mobile application. This is a great idea and a very easy to remember name.

Yeah the WinMo application would be great. I can see myself making shopping lists, addresses, things I don't want to type on my phone yet don't want to Activesync my phone either. It'd be super easy to just drag and drop it in the desktop client and have it instantly available on my device.

Keep the ideas coming guys!

Going to do some serious work on the script. Add in some new features. Going to launch a development blog, so keep your eyes out :).

Plugins/widgets and mobile applications are definitely something I'm going to be considering doing.

Having some problems with this script at the moment. Working on a revamped version, and that will be around soon, and will be a lot more functional :)

Apologies for the shout before it's totally ready, hadn't quite appreciated the problems with the current script.

Back