• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Not All Americans Are Stupid...

The only thing "intelligence" tests prove is that people who quote statistics from them are stupid.

Umm...well, the phrasing is quite stupid. I took it once as an American, once as a Non, both times got 16 (also, got the same question wrong both times). They considered 16 a good score though...

It's a stupid quiz though. Questions are worded quite ambiguously. It proves nothing. The statistics are hardly evidence...I mean, if it even tracks the results, I took the test as an American, and I am not. I'm sure others have done the same. They fail miserably with this quiz, and look like dubmasses doing it.

Last edited:
Originally posted by conkermaniac
Heh, what was supposed to be funny about this quiz? :confused5
Its just fun :p People need to start chillin' (or Coolin in this case ;) Ok sorry, bad pun).

What the hell... different questions every time? :confused:

I took it the first time and got a 15, then took it again and got an 11.

But Americans are still better than the rest of the world so I don't really care. :p

Originally posted by Blank Verse
dumbass :p. That was another joke, tandoc. Well, not necessarily, but again, have a sense of humour.

i always thought american's were the joke :p

Originally posted by Canuckkev
dubmasses

I think this is lost on most people. Either they realize the spelling error and think "Wow, what a dubmass!", or because the internet is infested with such poor speeling anyways, no one notices. Either way, I spelling it that way. At least one person gets the joke...

Back