• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Nostradamus' prophecy

Agum

I'm trying to NOT believe this, but this seems way too much of a coincidence if it was merely one.

Fire in the New City
as the century spins into the new time
the five tiered ring is broken
birds in the skies come into foul hands
panic faces the people

in the city of god, there will be a great thunder
two brothers torn apart by chaos,
while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb,
the third big war when the big city is burning

New City -- New York obviously?
Century spins into new time -- 2001 the beginning of a century?
Five tiered ring -- unknown, anyone knows?
Birds in the skies come into foul hands -- "birds" are the four airplanes, foul hands are the hijackers
Panic faces the people -- the passengers on the planes

City of god -- New York, being the biggest city in the world (am I right?), could be called the city of god..
Two brothers torn apart -- the "twin" towers of WTC. "twin" implies brothers.
Fortress endures -- fortress is a place for soldiers to get ready for war in old times, right? the Pentagon happens to be the military base
Great leader -- George W. Bush being the leader of the US, and US being the leader country of the world, Bush could be referred to as the Great Leader
Big city burning -- as New York is having all the smoke..

Third big war -- let's hope it's not WW3..

Originally posted by Agum
I'm trying to NOT believe this, but this seems way too much of a coincidence if it was merely one.

New City -- New York obviously?
Century spins into new time -- 2001 the beginning of a century?
Five tiered ring -- unknown, anyone knows?
Birds in the skies come into foul hands -- "birds" are the four airplanes, foul hands are the hijackers
Panic faces the people -- the passengers on the planes

City of god -- New York, being the biggest city in the world (am I right?), could be called the city of god..
Two brothers torn apart -- the "twin" towers of WTC. "twin" implies brothers.
Fortress endures -- fortress is a place for soldiers to get ready for war in old times, right? the Pentagon happens to be the military base
Great leader -- George W. Bush being the leader of the US, and US being the leader country of the world, Bush could be referred to as the Great Leader
Big city burning -- as New York is having all the smoke..

Third big war -- let's hope it's not WW3..

I think that your first part could have merit, but the second part may not. New York, in most people's opinion is not the City of God. Two brothers I don't feel has anything to do with buildings. Could be that two countries are torn apart, or two people.

I would say wait and see if anything else happens.

I think a safe bet would be at this point that this is far from over.

Heh you just dont want it to be the city of God...

Two Big Brothers - Twin towers are huge and tall, yes it could mean that.

Last edited:
Originally posted by AlabamaMan
Heh you just dont want it to be the city of God...

What?!? I've never been there. I said in most people's opinion. I did not say my own.

The five tiered ring would refer to the Pentagon. I just heard it called that.

The City of God could be so many cities, many of which aren't in the US.

I also saw a quote from Mike (Nostradamus) that was particularly close to this incident but then it said the date was 1651. The guy died in 1566. How odd...

I'm not disappointed at all. I never said I believed his words, I merely pointed out an association between his words and the incident.

Originally posted by Aaron
I'm not disappointed at all. I never said I believed his words, I merely pointed out an association between his words and the incident.

Same here

Originally posted by LastActionHero
Sorry for disapponting all you folks...but the above prediction is fake... the prediction was made by a guy using it as an example that all nostradamus predictions are very generic and can be applied to any situation....look at this webpage... http://www.ed.brocku.ca/~nmarshal/nostradamus.htm. Please spread this info ...This is a hoax
That guy is contradicting the interpretation of the predictions. He hasn't fabricated them. The quotes above are genuinely from Nostradamus. No hoax.

All of his quatrains read that way... They are all very vague and very generic. He wrote cryptic messages covering possibly every conceivable (and a few imaginary) occurance, and depending on translation and interpretation, for any major event, there is a quatrain that "sort of" resembles it.

What would Nostradamus (or quotes falsely attributed to him) be doing in school textbooks? The level of education hasn't sunk quite that low, has it?

Unless your textbook was created yesterday, you can see that, even if it wasn't created by Nostradamus, it was created by someone before 9-11-01, which is still a huge coincidence.

Back