• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

No File Size Limit

junaid89

Hello

I want a free web hosting which gives me
1000 MB+ Space
10000 MB BW ( or low)
No File Size Limit or 10 MB+

Please Help me

If you can proove what your hosting on it, and if you will put selective ads on your site, I will be more than glad to host you.

Hostings won't take the risk of hosting MP3's !

Are you sure you have only LEGAL material ? If not, then don't count on hosting.

PaulP.

ripped by yourself....

Is it your OWN MADE music ?

Or did you rip music into a MP3 from an artist like Madonna, Linkin' Park etc ?
If it is not your own made music, then it is illegal to host them because of Copyrights.

If you play in a band and you put your band music online as MP3, then that is allowed.

I still think that you want to publish MP3's from popular artists, not your own made music.

Kind regards,
PaulP.

^Same Here

If you can proove that their your own creations then I will consider in hosting you.

Why It is illegal to host Popular Artists MP3s? There are other lot of website which have those songs. Although Some Websites are charging for it.

Web hosts will not risk hosting copyrighted matterial, or they could get prosecuted Millions

Back