• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NO credit card please!!!

flu

Hi there,

I am looking for a relatively cheap host for my web site that preferably is in Canadian $$ and you don't need a credit card to register! I am just a lowly little student and I don't have a credit card yet so I need a host that won't even ask for one and just send me a bill!!

Please help me!!!

Nikki :eek:

Originally posted by flu
Hi there,

I am looking for a relatively cheap host for my web site that preferably is in Canadian $$ and you don't need a credit card to register! I am just a lowly little student and I don't have a credit card yet so I need a host that won't even ask for one and just send me a bill!!

Please help me!!!

Nikki :eek:

What are you looking for? How much disk space?? Data transfer?? etc etc

Anything! It's just for a small personal site....probably about 10 mb of space and anything else is an extra

Originally posted by EskimoDave
You have the same problem as me.
Except I need more like 100 megs+

How about you both post what you require (in detail). Not just 10 or 100 MB, more like.. xxx MB disk space, xxx gb data transfer, xxx POP3 accounts etc etc. :)

Back