• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NO ADS! FREE Reseller Hosting! - FREE cPanel Hosting, No Posting! Fast *NEW* Servers

ZoomCities

IT Community
NLC
:welcome: :angel: :wave: We have already given away 20 x Free Reseller Hosting this June!! Now, This July 2007...

ZoomCities IT Community is proud to present yet again that we are giving away not only Domain Names & Fast, Stable and Reliable cPanel Hosting, but this July 2007, we are giving away 20 x FREE Reseller Hosting! (WHM) You heard that right :cool2: Applications are hot.. :fork: So Apply now while you can!

For more information about these Free Services (Domain Name, cPanel & WHM Reseller Hosting) that ZoomCities is offering please visit our website, http://www.zoomcities.com, read the announcements, register and join our humble and fun IT Community. You will then enjoy the rest of your life :)

Take advantage of these genuine offers and be the first one of the limited people to experience it! Experience the difference with ZoomCities Hosting. Where else can you find these unique offers but ZoomCities! :) The Server you will be hosted on is called "Neutron" and it is located in the Softlayer Datacenter. It uses the fastest and latest server hardware and software available! You will also get the latest WHM version 11 and more.. We can host your own domain or you can choose from the following available ZoomCities Domains:

1. zoomcities.ws
2. zoomcities.us
3. zoomcities.in
4. zoomcities.name
5. zoomcities.co.uk
6. zoomcities.eu

We are also currently giving away 800 Awesome Premium Joomla Templates! and 10 x Domain Names!! :)

If you would like to get a Free cPanel Hosting without any Posting, please register in the ZoomCities Forums, Read and Agree with our Hosting TOS and PM "ZoomCities" with your request.

If you want reliability, stability and peace of mind with your hosting, you need ZoomCities!

Visit our website now for more information! http://www.zoomcities.com

Thanks! :beer:

Zac

As a proud ZoomCities member I have to tell You that this is really great offer. I got my WHM from Zac, it's on lightning-fast server, cPanel/WHM version 11 with RVSkin, all the bells&whistles you need :) Servers are located in USA, but Zac is thinking of setting up a new server in Europe. This is the best free service you can get, and most of all you can be sure that it's not going to die in few months, but it'll stay online and expand to give you the best free hosting. The reason I joined this community was hosting, but then it became just a great addition to the fantastic community.

[/vaseline ;) ]

same here he gave this silly old dutchy a very nice whm.
In 2 days the big main of mybb forum software will even come alang the site and awnser the questiosn :wave:

I advice you to visit the site post, and see the benefits :angel:

Hi Zoom

Hi Zoom,

Firstly, lol i didn't know that you were from Sydney :beer: , and secondly i was registered here a few months ago but didn't bother just cause Zoomcities, seemed better lol :p

Cheers
Scan :D

ZoomCities is a great host with a great administrator, great staffs, and most importantly, a great community!

Their servers are amazingly fast and the level of service provided is extremely high! The staffs and community will be glad to answer any doubts you might have and if you need any help, they will gladly help you!

What are you waiting for? Check out ZoomCities now and you'll realise how good it really is!

not just hosting service...

yeah like kwek said, it not just hosting forum, like the saying in zoomcities:
zoomcities is a forum with hosting service, not hosting with supplementary forum.

actually i haven't got the cpanel hosting from it, but the community is really great, and has superfast (i mean almost instant) support response.:beer:

if you have tons of questions, someone there soon will help you...:fangel:

Wow! Thanks for your all your feedbacks. It sure motivates me to make ZoomCities even more exciting and provide second to nothing high quality service! :)

Zac

Wow, great offers! I've been looking for a free WHM to host small anime related sites/blogs. :) You guys are amazing.

Wow, great offers! I've been looking for a free WHM to host small anime related sites/blogs. :) You guys are amazing.

Thanks Aregyle! :)

BTW tomorrow is the last day to apply for your Free Reseller Hosting this July 2007! So don't miss it....

Zac

Back