• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Newly Open - Free Hosting + Reseller + Domain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Reseller dont have dedicated ip and they dont have any ad requirement! You can place your own ads!

hey vesix yo sig says all accounts have a free domain name - does thuis also apply to yo whm plan - the reseller one for members who post atleast 200 posts?

All accounts is refering to all paid accounts. Free accounts dont include a domain. You can get 500 points and get a domain!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, 9 June 2005 7:44 AM
To: <anti-spam>
Subject: Vesix Free Hosting Information

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "Vesix Free Hosting". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

<anti-spam>

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are getting this email because you are a registered member at http://vesix.net/forum.

This email is only to notify you that lately we have not recieved almost any clicks on the ads! To continue this free service, you need your support and ask you to click the ads only once a day! This free service costs us money and all we ask in return is clicking our ads!

Please visit http://vesix.net/forum and click our ads!

Thanks,
Vesix Admin
I removed all instances of your email address to prevent it being spammed; however this email which you sent to me is clearly SPAM, and in breach of the Google AdSense policy and has been reported. :shame:

I'm sorry you aren't receiving the clicks you're expecting, however it is not an excuse to SPAM your member's emails breaking Google's policy:
Google AdSense Program Policies

Incentives
Web pages may not include incentives of any kind for users to click on ads. This includes encouraging users to click on the ads or to visit the advertisers' sites as well as drawing any undue attention to the ads. This activity is strictly prohibited in order to avoid potential inflation of advertiser costs. For example, your site cannot contain phrases such as "click here," "support us," "visit these links," or other similar language that could apply to any ad, regardless of content.

Prohibited Clicks
Any method that artificially generates clicks is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include but are not limited to: repeated manual clicks, incentives to click, using robots, automated clicking tools, or other deceptive software. Please note that clicking on your own ads for any reason is prohibited, to avoid potential inflation of advertiser costs.

Meksilon said:
I removed all instances of your email address to prevent it being spammed; however this email which you sent to me is clearly SPAM, and in breach of the Google AdSense policy and has been reported. :shame:

I'm sorry you aren't receiving the clicks you're expecting, however it is not an excuse to SPAM your member's emails breaking Google's policy:
*cough* For Your Info They Are Not Using Google Adsense...

xd3vilx said:
*cough* For Your Info They Are Not Using Google Adsense...
Oh yes, I forgot (I could not see the site it was down). I guess I should email Bidvertiser then...

Server will be back up soon! We had found that one member on the server was somehow cause the server major stress! Becuase of that, we had to turn it off. Once this issue is resolved, it will be back on!

Most likely in 1 - 2 days from now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back