• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Newbie to this....

Christy

I'm looking for a good service to use on my relatively small website. My only catch is that the banners must have kid-friendly content since my site has a lot of kid visitors. Is there a service that I could use?

First off, good to see you. I hope we can help you! :)

Secondly, can we have some more information about your site, mainly how many monthly visits (uniques and impressions). That will help us find the best advertiser for you.

If you do not know this information or do not wish to tell us I'd reccomend the following;
  • cj.com (A wide variety of commision links, you get paid a percentage per sale in most cases)
  • searchtraffic.com (Make money from web searches)
  • allclicks.com (Make cash from blind clicks)
  • popuptraffic.com (If you don't mind the pop-up, it pays $2-$3 per 1000 visitors or $5 for two popups)

I hope that helps you, if you need more help please don't hesitate to post a reply or contact me via e-mail or ICQ.

Enjoy hearing from you soon,

Back