• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Year - Free Hosting [Advertisement Free] @ TigerHostBD.com

TigerHostBD

TigerHostBD.com is offering you free hosting (advertisement free) for hosting your forum, blog etc. We are a paid hosting company and all our hosting plans come with cPanel. We are offering free hosting to a limited number of people. Don’t miss the lifetime opportunity.

Our Free Hosting Plan details:
Disk Space: 2 GB
Data Transfer: 30 GB
» cPanel Control Panel
» Fantastico automated software installations
» RVSkin installed
» Daily, weekly and Monthly backups
» Fast and friendly 24/7/365 days Support – Live Chat & Support Ticket

MSN Live Support: support@tigerhostbd.com

Free Hosting Signup Process:
1) Register in our client area:
Code:
 http://www.tigerhostbd.com/billing/register.php
2) Submit a pre-sales support ticket using the link below and with answers of the following questions:
Code:
 http://www.tigerhostbd.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=5
a) Domain Name:
b) Site Script:
c) Site Description:

Your hosting account will be created within 6 hours and details will be sent to your email address.

Note:
1) Free hosting can’t be used for any kind of script testing purpose.
2) Inactive sites (No traffic) are not allowed.
3) Rapidleech, TorrentFlux , Proxy Sites, Warez Linking & Adult sites are not allowed.
4) Any kind of SPAMMING or Server Abusing is not allowed.

Violation of any of the rules stated above will cause termination of free account without any notice and backup.

A big shout of thanks to TigerHostBD for setting me up with my hosting account, and especially to Robert who was exceedingly courteous and helpful in responding to my tickets. Though I've just started out with them, they've carried themselves professionally thus far and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anybody looking for a web host.

Cheers and a Happy New Years, y'all! And may TigerHostBD continue to be successful in their ventures. :3

Me too. My website hosting has been created in just no time. I sincerely appreciate the response time.

Only one clarification. I was offered STANDARD PLAN in Free Webhosting and the invoice mentions 6 Months time. Will my hosting converts into a PAID ONE after six months :confused4:confused4

would like to thank Robert for my free webspace. Great guy and a wonderful service. I'll come back here in a few days and let you guys know about the speeds and uptimes etc.

My story is this:

I had requested a host to host a site for education (teachers) in the free hosting section. They offered me a coupon code for a paid plan. The speed is great - but 2 weeks ago they just deleted my cpanel account. This account hosted the main site, a semi-active debate team site and stuff for school.

Aubviously, I thought this was an error. So I emailed them. The next day they replied saying I didnt use enough resources.

They also said that they didnt have a backup.

So, I replied back via email and am still awaiting a responce. This is over a week and a half later.

When it comes to the auctual server, it is a decent server. I am just shocked that they would do this when I had a paid account with a custom coupon code for a site dedicated to educational purposes.

I do have proof. Email stereofreak69@gmail.com for it.

Sites that were on this host:

MyAgendaBook.com
CRDebate.com

Do a tracerout, I use Zoneedit's DNS servers so the DNS will yield zoneedit NS.

Thank you for reading. I appreciate it.

Stereofreak69

Back