• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New! YAY!

Jesse,
Where did you get the idea I was going merge :p, also DSL is not fast enough for a server line, atleast a OC1 going in to SONET is a must, and what about Fire protection, AIR Conditioning, 24/7 Montiring, you cant really offer what the DC are offering.

Kris

EDIT: I will help you though, I am really good with servers, and I will even install Zpanel.

Last edited:
Lol!

Thanx! Everyone!

But this is only for testing, i wont be hosting BIG! pages, i am only going to test it out for now!!

And if i like it, and can manage it all!

I will then pushure a server with the money i have saved!

i currently have about 300-500 in my bottom draw :p

So yer, and my step brotheer should be coming over 2night i think :-|

And yer, im still not sure if he even knows how to set a server up!
He is a computer technicion, do they do them sort of things???

oh, im at school :p

In the libary its 8:13 in the morning :-D

Well, if it's only free hosting...

C'mon guys, don't you remember 5 years ago when it was all the rage for kids to host people off of their 56k modems in their bedrooms? :p

I'd have some serious issues if you're offering paid hosting from your house though... that's just wrong.

Like they mentioned though Jesse, be sure to have cooling, if your computers on 24/7 it gets awefully hot. ;-)

Alienware could probably help you out with that, they have some really great stuff there.

(I wish I could turn one of my computers into a server, got a pretty nice computer I don't even use. :p

200 GB HD, 1 GB Ram, AMD Athlon 3500+

probably be a good game server (which I might make)).

Last edited:
If you can get that serverv and I can turn my comp into a server too,I can merge with you it would be about 450 gigs of we put it together

I've never read so much crap in all my life

If you have $300-500 why not buy a reseller and I am sure you could recoup that in a year!

Do not host from home. Its ok being ambitious at 14 but not when you don't have the right equiptment

Back