• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new website - any reviews appreciated!

Oh its all flash so i like it but liquid wil not i think but i could be mistaken.

Anyways good site fore designers thing.

But u did mess up the loading ( site thing) it doesnt say nothing when its loading.

Very slow loading. Get rid of unnessisary Flash. All of the text could be loaded in a iframe just as easily. All of the Flash banners could be made into GIF banners. Otherwise, looks good.

loads a little slow.....it is nice, but tut you need text saying "page loading" or something like that, or use less flash so it loads faster. i like the layout though

Thanks for all your comments.

I know the Flash is an issue with some people but I just think it looks so much better and in the fashion and clothing industry I think the look and design is vital.

We have HTML tags under all our flash so the site is indexed just as well as any other.

I think its down to personal taste, but so far we have had excellent feedback and our traffic is increasing every week.

We are still looking for further reviews and advice so please have a look at www.addicted2labels.co.uk

Cheers

it is a very nice site but i think u need 2 get a real domain alot of people will not buy stuff from free domain like that

Hi,

Its nice that you stick to the same bcoz for such sites flash is very important it helps in attracting new customers but I think you need to change the background color, use some eye catching colors it will give a different look to your site. :cool2:

Nice work & GOOD LUCK :)

Flash does not attract customers, it repels them. Notice how all the big companies like Wal-Mart, or Ebay and any other big company uses no flash? You don't look at two sites and think "Boy, this site is still loading as apposed to this other site. I think I'll leave the fast loading one and wait forever for this one to load....BECAUSE I'M ATTRACTED TO A LOADING SCREEN!!!!"

Back