• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new webhost

Daniel

Megalomaniac
NLC
I stumbled opon a good web host. Looks stable so far.

http://e-off.co.uk

25 MB WebSpace
ASP Supported
iHTML Supported
CGI-BIN with Perl 5
155 mb/s Server Connection
100% FREE
No Adverts...
No Banners...

-Daniel

it is there and signup is fast.

But there is no TOS and you cannot create subdirs.

I hope they get a TOS soon or else they might not last long as they cannot refuse users violating their tos as there is none.

*cough*

JPEG images on the site (they look goofy on my 19"/32bit monitor)...premade signup script... I give it three weeks, at best.

Exactly, if they were to get 100 users that would give each user 100mb/month.. Hardly much.

I agree - 10gb/mo is quite sufficient for most single websites, but for a FWP!!??

That's a ridiculously small amount of bandwidth... so when (if) they get 1,000 members.... that's 10MB/month per user!!

Yeah right... Cracker, are you sure there's a 10gb limit for the entire fwp???

We use about 90 gigs per month of transfer, with under 2000 active members. These guys won't last long.

the LEAST amount of bandwidth that a starting fwp SHOULD be getting is approximately 75 GB a month

[Edited by needcgispace on 01-23-2001 at 09:46 AM]

Re: show off....

Originally posted by Webdude
We finally got ours down to around 400 gigs average.

Well, you took the risk when you decided to start an FWP. You're probably getting enough click throughs from your members' sites to cover the cost anyway, though.

Are you damn stupid?

I talked with the owner, he said he uses the amount of bandwidth he needs, right now he doesn't need that much.

Back