• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new web hosting | jscconnect |

josh_5n73

here is a very cheap web hosting....and u can get a cheap domain name with any paid plan with eveything for less than 5 for that domain. webspace is also cheap......only accepting 10 users for free hosting 25MB

go to jscconnect.com...there is no signup form or anything because I don't know how to make it and I am also looking for web designer who would do for around $50...who is good at web design.....and good at flash...just send me an email to sign up...I am not online now maybe later tonight...

I would suggest you get your site set up first to accept orders securely. Nobody is going to send payment details by email. Well no intelligent person would.:bandit2:

The layout is nice, but I'd recommend you take the "Click here to donate money to us" paypal icon.

Back