• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New way to Advertise your site with us!

vinyong

Hi all,

I had just finished doing flash animation comics. We are looking for people who wish to have their site advertise with us in the flash comics where the users will watch your advertisement while waiting for the flash to load. First of all, your advertisement will be there forever playing in the comic and put it to a place where lots of users will watch the comics :)

Your advertisement would be in 10, 15 or 20 secs.
Tell me the price you willing to pay and we will design the flash advertise for you right away and put together with my comics.

Thanks for reading. :classic2:

It's not upload to my site and some famous comics site yet...
Some comics site has those voting systems and they would view and vote my comics.... I am looking for people interested for 10 to 20 secs advertising ads in my comics flash since the loading time is around there before they could view the comics...

I will show u guys the comics I had design. It took me long to do but I believe worth.

Back