• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New to Webhosting & Reselling (free & paid) Quick Question

nuyo6d9

I am looking for a program or script (free or commercial) that automates the creation of new free or paid accounts. Can anyone help me?:wave:

Becarfull about automation of free accounts it usaly creates more trouble than its worth if your offering email and SMTP access.

Becarfull about automation of free accounts it usaly creates more trouble than its worth if your offering email and SMTP access.

Why is that when it comes to the free accounts, that automation can be more trouble when offering free email and SMTP?

becuse without the right security in place you will attract spamers that will signup, abuse the crap out of your email servers and leave...
This even happens with paid hosting... and yes WHMCS is really good for auto account creation.

That is true. I appreciate that bit of info. Do you know of any other pitfalls I need and should avoid? I appreciate the insight.

Something you should avoid, and this has been made clear by the responses: No Automated Creation of Accounts.

Trust us, we have all gone through the years of Automated creations and with those years came headaches beyond imagination!

Back