• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Team Gaming Website

Looks very solid - a bit too much going on the front page, but nonetheless it looks quite fancy and advanced. Good job.

Not bad, but I wonder if it get popular, would MLB complain about possible logo infringement.

;) Thanks buddy! I want to talk to you about some things I was thinking about last night Eclouds! If you could, When you see me online message me please. Its about what we talked about the other night.

Thank you,
- Jerome

I like it. Seems to fall right in line with all the other gaming templates out there. Way to be... original. laff.

Looks pretty good, but have to say, looks almost like every other gaming website for teams that i've seen for the past 3-4 years.

Show me one site that looks like that? I'm not sure what you are basing you thoughts on about this design compared to others but this doesn't look like any other gaming website on the .net.

You might think so because you don't have a clue about originality but then again who am I to say that right? This thread wasn't put up so that you all could say hey it looks like another website.. or hey it looks like every other gaming website. This thread was made so you all could see my design, and to leave a comment about the design not sit here and throw out compared figures with other gaming designs.

Thank you,
- Jerome

Back