• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New site

Awesome graphics and effects! :D
Text in the main section looks a tad unsuitable especially the date and written by header. Might want to put a style or a different font.

yeah thats really awesome, i luv the upper banner :D
the only thing i dislike are the ".::--::." at the start and end of every word :p lol

haha..i cant find a suitable code for the date and time thing..any suggestions?
Any suitable font to recommend?
thx for the comments guys!
Anymore comments? :)

for date and time check out javascript...hotscripts.com should have something.
Arial isnt a bad font to use, everyone has it on there pc basically.

I really like the header and the overall layout you used. One suggestion I'd make is to change the ugly News section, the grey tables dont look good at all, maybe try yellow.
good job overall :)!

I agree with Polykranopalous the header is nice, but the theme doesn't flow through the site very well.

I love it! A total snub of all search engines -- not only is there no text to index, but even the <title> element refuses to put out. PR0 and proud of it! :tongue2:

The graphics look good but the overall site looks like it was created by a 14 year old. Seriously, the marquees need to go. Both on the site and in the status bar. I use firefox, so Ill be reading "Welcome fo Clement & Eileen's HomePage" all night now. Some of the colors really dont match either. Like Poly said, the grey and darkish green don't mix too well. The date, and those ..:: things look terrible.

Sorry to be so negative, but this site does have potential. If you could clean it up a bit, it will look great. Blend the colors a little bit, get rid of some useless stuff, have every page use the same layout, and you'll be set.

also try to change all those ipb logos next to each forum, they dont mix at all, if u want, i can do one for ya :)

Pablo said:
also try to change all those ipb logos next to each forum, they dont mix at all, if u want, i can do one for ya :)

i've been trying to get somebody to do that for me..if you can it would be fantastic m8! Could you do me logos related to need for speed underground cars? thx!!

And regarding all the good comments, i'll get down to everything as soon as possible! :)

i meant this logos--->>
bf_nonew.gif

i can do nfs related one but.. with cars?? lol they are too small.. wot size do u want them to be? i`ll try and see wot can i do

ya i know..i was refering to that logo..erm cars are too big then could you make me something you feel is nice? thx m8!

Oh yeah..could you help me change the add new topic buttons and others to something this forum have? http://www.apaxteam.org/~skbots-place/ipb/
if you could, it would be fantastic! :)

Last edited:
ronburk said:
I love it! A total snub of all search engines -- not only is there no text to index, but even the <title> element refuses to put out. PR0 and proud of it! :tongue2:

what do you mean m8?

guys i took away the marquee already..i'm not sure about the ..:: ::..
is it really better to remove all or just some? :eek:

Last edited:
here i made some tell me what you think bout them :D

new poll...
new topic...
and that little logo :p i didnt know wot to do but well, thats what came out.. if u have any idea tell me and i do them again

Attachments

• new_poll.png
    new_poll.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 51
  • new_topic.png
    new_topic.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 46
  • logo1.gif
    logo1.gif
    207 bytes · Views: 48
nice..i like them..but i feel it'll be better if you added fire effect?..could you help me make report, quote, edit, delete, fast reply, add reply, buttons also? cheers!!
logo is fantastic!

y do u want us to rate a skin u got from some other site? :|

just say it...u put that link here for ppl to join the forum..

Back