• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new site thoughts

Looks good so far :) Just fix the typo as mentioned above. Let us know when it is set to launch.

Yeh, I'm a tad confused about the load, its pretty heavily optimized (the png's are compressed). I think it might be the game thumbnails which aren't compressed, need to get my host onto php5;) (only php5 supports png compression).

I'll fix the typo;)

Thanks for your words guys:)

Yeh just checked, the sites images+css is 140kb total! which is very, very good. The thumbnails for the images though take up a whopping 1.3 mb. I NEED php5!

Last edited:
Loads fine here - just one thing, the big your ad here sort of throws off what it's about and until you scan round the rest (in a circlular pattern :) ) it's not clear what it is.

alright thanks guys. fixed the slow load, it nows has less than half a meg to load:) fixed the slogan.

as for the banner, I'll be swapping that out with a traffic exchange soon:)

thanks!

I'll post it again in the adverts section when I get to 100 or so games.

i like the dragon thing.
only downside, move that advert to the side, and make the images more boxed up. stick the archive of links into a separate page, or with an AJAX click to appear thing.

Catchy concept

Yes, it looks like a website that is very interesting, and the title will appeal to many. It took a little bit to load though.

Back