• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Project: Need Host!

Ravenspire

I will be running an experiment for one year online, possibly more depending on it's success. The site will consist of two sections: The Forum and The Project. The Project is essentially a community influenced site. The section will start off as a basic HTML page, and members from my forum will submit ideas to be voted upon by the rest of the community. Should the idea pass through the community, it is implemented on The Project.

My forum will also be for people who do not wish to take part in the project, meaning it's likely [I'm hoping] to grow well.

I will be using free forum software until I've earned enough money to spend on software such as IPBoard or vBulletin; nothing going on my site will be illegal in any form.

I own my own domain name already, I will provide it through a PM.

Requirements:
  • Disk Space: 250+ MB.
  • Bandwidth: 2.5+ GB.
  • Sub Domains: 5+
  • Parked Domains: 5+
  • Addon Domains: 5+
  • MySQL Databases:5+
  • POP3 Emails: 5+
  • Mailing Lists: 10+
  • Latest Versions: cPanel, Perl, MySQL, PHP, Apache ~These are a must!

Ads can be discussed, though if you require them I'd like to make them for my site myself.

No posting requirement if possible! I'll have my own forum to deal with!

I already have the basics of what I need ready to upload, so as soon as the domain is set to your server I'll begin uploading.

As the site grows, I may need to add more to what I've requested, but if needed I'd be willing to pay for more than you can offer free.

In all honesty I'd prefer to have cPanel, but if I don't get an offer that can accept it I'm willing to give it up.

Back