• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Music Related site

biologu

Hi,
Just started out a site
The name is Bulletproof-Music which is not a very inspired name for a rock music site :lol: still I'm curious about the impact it will make.
Site is under construction but no messages are visible so you might just not take that into consideration.
Wat do you think?

i wonder why no one comented on this...

oh well anywho i like it allot although the red looks good i think you need to sue diffrent shades of red also give the banner and icon things like a light small plain boarder should help the design alot

good job has a lot of goo content on it aswell

I am also surprised nobody talked about this that much. It looks great. The grungy effects look good on the page.

I've got to say that you should put "bullet" on the bullet so it spells Bulletproof. Haha.

Also, your " Ex-Panic! At The Disco basist...
Panic! At The Disco" block looks too much like Google ads to me :D you should distinct them a bit :)

Overall, a very nice design!

very nice use of colors. not to dark where it hurts the eyes with contrast, and it is very clean. great job.

site looks attractive.
nice use of colors.
the copyright notice and the text at the bottom are not clearly visible

Back